Are you looking for a summer strength and conditioning program for your son or daughter? We have you covered and for FREE.
That’s right, FREE! O.B. Training & Sports Performance and CNY Homepage have teamed up to provide THREE athletes the chance to participate in a personalized 6-week training program.
Log onto Our Facebook Page HERE to fill out the contest form. If you do not have Facebook, e-mail us at email@example.com to tell us more about your athlete, and why he or she should be selected for the FREE 6-week sports performance program! The three winners will be selected on July 2nd, 2014.
Terms and conditions:
1. Athlete must be at least 14 years old
2. Facebook is not affiliated with this contest.
3. Winners will be picked & announced July 3, 2014
4. 6 week training program begins July 7, 2014
More about O.B. Training & Sports Performance:
Become The Athlete Within with our Sports Performance Training program for local athletes. O.B. Training & Sports Performance provides an innovative approach to training building a solid athletic foundation while staying focused on each athlete’s individual needs. Our program begins with the teachings of fundamental sporting movement. From there we focus on all aspects of sports performance; injury reduction and rehabilitation, linear and lateral speed techniques, foot speed and agility, explosive power development, proper functional strength training and energy system conditioning. All athletes are closely supervised as the coach takes them through an intense 75-minute workout with attention always being paid to proper technique and safety.
The Workout is built on functionally sound movement training, strength training and conditioning with a strong focus on maintaining proper technique. The workout becomes progressively more challenging as the athlete masters basic techniques. The groups are kept small, no more than 6 per group, to allow maximum individual attention.
Below are the key points of each sports performance training program.
• SPEED – Acceleration, Deceleration, Linear and Lateral Movement Techniques, Running Mechanics, Footwork
• EXPLOSIVE POWER – Olympic Lifting, Plyometrics, Medicine Ball, Jumping & Landing Techniques
• STRENGTH – Functional Movements, Focus on Upper Body, Lower Body & Core
• CONDITIONING – Game Ready Preparation for all Athletes.
• FLEXIBILITY – Self-Myofascial Release (Foam Rolling), Various Forms of Stretching, Muscle Activation
• INJURY REDUCTION – Functional Movement Screen, Identify & Correct Muscular Imbalances, Balance & Stabilization
• NUTRITION EDUCATION – Lessons, Tips and Advice