CALLING ALL Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Physical Education and Health Science Majors!
O.B. Training & Sports Performance is looking to bring on an intern for the 2015 Summer Session. If you are or know some one who is an upper level Kinesiology/Exercise Science/Physical Education or Health Science student looking for an amazing summer internship experience contact us today!
As an intern you will assist the Sports Performance Coaches at O.B. Training & Sports Performance in creating/implementing strength and conditioning programs for our members. Interns will be required to participate in training groups, observe coaches, as well as assist with coaching as part of their training. Interns will work to develop proficiency in sports performance training techniques which include: acceleration/deceleration, change of direction, running mechanics, explosive plyometrics, Olympic lifting, and general strength training.
Duties and Responsibilities for this position include:
– Assist coaches with classes and training sessions
– Participate in staff meetings
– Complete workout programs and other assignments as they are given
– Assist in instructing athletes with proper form and technique during exercise
– Help to maintain the facility
– Follow dress code and behave professionally
– Minimum GPA: 3.00/4.00
– Major: Exercise Science or related major
– Ability to receive college credit for internship
– Work 30-40 Hrs/Week
– CPR/AED Certification
– NSCA, ACSM, ACE Certification a plus
Send- Cover Letter, Resume, References and Photo to email@example.com